For more than 20 years, Ingerop and now Ingérop Life Sciences have been strategic partners for their clients.
We intend to make pharmaceutical process expertise the cornerstone of all our discussions with the industry.
Our offers are structured around the three key stages of industrialisation, which are the definition of the industrial strategy, its design and its implementation.
For each, it is essential to integrate the common denominators linked to the manufacturing processes, namely:
- Industrial master plan
- Regulatory strategy
- Audit of industrial tools
- Audit on quality control and compliance with GMP standards (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Due diligence
- PMI support (Post Merger Integration)
- Support in de-industrialisation
Designing the project
- Site master plan
- Capability studies, process sizing
- Feasibility and conceptual studies
- Preliminary studies
- Definition of the project’s execution mode up to the production launch
- Definition of project organisations
- Purchasing strategy
- Support for partner selection
- Support in the management and steering of the project up to the production launch
- Technical and regulatory reviews of detail studies